WE DON’T MAKE WINE ONLY. FOR CENTURIES WE HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTING OUR HISTORY, OUR CULTURE AND OUR AMBITION
The villa, surrounded by a wide garden, dates back to the 15th century. In 1873, Giuseppe Gianfranceschi refurbished the villa, giving it its present appearance.
The old stable and the farmhouses were reconverted to cellars and drying lofts and an underground cellar was built at the foot of the hill.
The garden entirely surrounds the villa and is enriched with secular trees, such as cedars of Lebanon, deodar cedars, sycamores and horse-chestnut trees. Furthermore, a wide lawn allows an enchanting view over the valley.